How it Works
How to meet your driver and drop off your car.
Easy Parking @ OR Tambo International Airport
How it all works.
- Phone us or make a booking online right here on this website. You can make a booking by clicking here.
- Our drivers will be waiting for you at the drop-off/pickup spot @ Parkade 2 South Level 3H.
- Eazy Parking drivers wear smart uniforms in the form of a business-like golf shirt and black trousers. You will be able to identify the driver by his or her name tag on the shirt. Easy to spot! Look for the smart drivers!
- Kindly phone us 10 minutes before arriving at OR Tambo International Airport drop-off/pickup spot @ Parkade 2 South Level 3H, please ensure that you hand your vehicle to an EazyPark driver and to no one else. If you are uncertain about the identity of a driver, kindly call Theresa Venter at +27 71 114 4244.
- Kindly make sure that you take all valuables out of the vehicle before handing the vehicle to the driver.
- Make sure that the driver takes photos or makes notes on the vehicle inspection form to confirm your vehicle’s condition before handover.
- Make sure you sign off the vehicle-inspection-and-handover-form.
- Fly to your destination with peace of mind.
- Upon your return and once you land, give us a call just before you fetch your luggage. We will be waiting for you once you arrive at the pickup spot. We will have your clean vehicle ready.
- You sign the collection form and pay via our credit card machine or EFT, as arranged.
See, it’s eazy!